The Performance Series rounds out Honeywell’s camera portfolio with a variety of indoor, outdoor and low light cameras that lets end users pick the perfect camera for virtually any installation. Ideal for a diverse range of applications, the Performance Series includes a wide range of high performing IR bullet cameras and mini-domes that are easy to install and even easier to use.
The HD73P is a true day/night camera with 24 integrated LEDs that switches from color to black and white mode. A mechanical IR cut filter within the camera switches, allowing perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night. The HD73P utilizes smart infrared technology. Auto LED brightness adjustment provides even distribution of the IR, eliminating excessive illumination and washed out video. The HD73P incorporates a 1/3" CCD that offers 600 TV lines of crisp, clear horizontal resolution. The camera comes equipped with a built-in 3.8 – 9.5 mm Vari-focal Auto Iris lens for increased optical versatility and no focus shift when the camera switches from day to night mode. The 3-D axis gimbal allows versatile positioning and instant centering of the video image. In addition, the lens is optically isolated from the LEDs by a 'boot' which eliminates internal IR glare.
The built-in breather vent effectively stops all humidity buildup to eliminate weatherrelated issues, loss of critical video, or possibly having to replace the camera.
The HD73P installs quickly and easily. It comes standard with a two-conductor pigtail that connects to the barrel connector so there is no need to cut wires during installation. It also features a video out port for easy focus. The HD73P is designed for use in challenging environments. It is IP66 rated for outdoor installations, but can also be installed indoors, mounted directly to a ceiling or wall.
The HD73P is a cost effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day and require extra illumination at night. The HD73P offers a simple yet solid design that provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, commercial sites, industrial parks, airports, gated entrances, foyers, loading docks and driveways.
- 1/3" Interline Transfer CCD
- Super high resolution color: 600 TV lines
- True day/night with 24 LEDs (850 nm)
- Digital Noise Reduction technology for noise free images
- Smart IR for even distribution of the IR to prevent excessive illumination
- Built-in 3.8 – 9.5 mm Vari-focal Auto Iris lens
- Privacy zone, mirror function
- User-friendly design for easy access and adjustment of camera settings
- Vandal-proof and weather resistant housing: IP66 rating
- Total effectiveness in zero lux environments
- IR LED visible range of ~65 ft. (20 m), depending on scene reflectance
- 3-D axis gimbal
- Video out port for setup
- Two-conductor pigtail is standard for connection to barrel connector
- 12 VDC input
- Built-in breather vent stops humidity buildup