ACUIX IP,IN CLNG MNT W/SMK LW
The ACUIX™ PTZ dome features five housing configurations and four integrated high-resolution, auto-focus cameras for virtually any application. The colour camera is available with an 18X zoom lens and 460 TVL PAL of resolution. The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and True Day/Night (TDN) models feature 18X, 26X and 35X zoom lenses and up to 530 TVL PAL of resolution. The 35X model also includes Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) for improved image quality in unstable mounting situations.
The ACUIX PTZ dome uses Honeywell proprietary technology that allows users to remotely upload firmware to all domes and permits secure storage of all camera settings such as labels, presets, tours, and privacy zones.
The ACUIX PTZ dome comes with many software features that increase performance and make installation and operation easy. Dynamic Privacy Zones allow a user to mask up to 32 regions to ensure absolute privacy for sensitive areas. Password protection prevents unauthorised users from changing the system settings. Other features include Flashback for quick review of two scenes and StillShot to save storage space during tours. Multi-language menus are provided for English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, and Spanish.
The combination of the latest in digital technology, advanced video processing, and aesthetically pleasing design makes the ACUIX ideally suited for retailers, airports, government installations, schools and campuses, industrial environments, and anywhere detailed surveillance is essential. Highly reliable, the ACUIX offers world-class performance and seamless system integration.
- 35X, 530 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), True Day/Night Motion Detection, and Electronic Stabilisation (HDXG series)
- 18X & 26X, 530 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), True Day/Night (HDXJ & HDXF Series)
- 18X Colour, 460 TVL, (HDXA Series)
- Indoor in-ceiling and pendant housings
- IP66 outdoor pendant and rugged housings
- Remote firmware updates
- Secure backup of all camera settings
- Active UTP video output standard in all domes
- 4 dry contact inputs
- Up to 150 user-defined presets
- 16 preset tours of 64 presets each
- 32 Dynamic Privacy Zones
- Password protection prevents unauthorised users from altering system settings
- Built-in surge and lightning protection
- Menus are provided for English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, and Spanish